Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Today I Saw Reindeer.

The girls and I decided to go to Watsons Nursery to check out the reindeer.  I thought it would be a short trip, but quickly realized that the marketing team there has skills.  They offered a scavenger hunt that took us all over the place and got us looking at the gorgeous Christmas decorations in their store.  Prior to this trip I didn't even know they had a store!  It was a win-win since I needed an ornament for an upcoming girl's night out ornament exchange.  :)  And the girls were very pleased indeed as there were flying reindeer prizes at the end of the scavenger hunt.  I think I just stumbled upon a new Christmas tradition.  

Anyways, the rest of this post will now be taken over by pictures of all the cuteness.

(excited)


(i went my whole first 20+ years thinking it was donner, not donder.) 


(they weren't quite as impressed with us as we were with them.) 


(tate.  she's 17 months now.) 


(elle.  she's almost 4!!) 


 (britt, ringing the sleigh bells.  she's 5.5)


(ash. can you believe she's 7?!?!?) 


(they learned that those christmas flowers are called poinsettas) 


(the end)


P.S. I reeeeeeeeeeally want to get back into blogging.  Any of my old blogging peeps still going strong?


5 comments:

Faith said...

OMG! Hi!!! Strangest thing but I was thinking last week about all my blog friends that disappeared so it is really nice to see a post from you!

I can't believe how big the girls are, wow wow wow!

Unknown said...

Well, I guess I thought it was Donner for nearly 24 years! :)

Unknown said...

Well, I guess I thought it was Donner for nearly 24 years! :)

mun said...

Hello there! Your girls are all almost grown up now. Good to see you back blogging again. Welcome back! :) I have not seen a real life reindeer before. Must be so nice to be able to see them.

An Apel a Day said...

We saw reindeers to! I never knew our local nursery has them. I have a student that works at one. She told me about them, so we went.

I came by because Isaak found those good behavior coupons that I won from your blog ages ago in his dresser. He was all excited to use them again!

Your girls look so much alike. So grown up, and pretty!