Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Today I Went to a Christmas Party!

Our church had a simple, potluck Christmas party with Santa Claus and face painting to start off the festivities.  The girls were so funny!  They were sooooo excited to see him the whole day leading up to the party and then when it was go time, Ash because totally star struck and tongue-tied.  Britt was friendly but not her usual exuberant self.  Elle cuddle up on his shoulder because she really didn't know what else to do, and Tate stuck out her lip and threatened to cry until a helpful elf handed her a cany cane!

Dinner was nice and I ate the BEST sweet potato casserole in the whole wide world.  My breadsticks were snatched up immediately which made me feel good.  :)  The girls all got up on the stage and sang their little Christmas songs.  Actually, Elle refused.  I have no idea why, but she got really grumpy after that so we left.  I was sorry to miss the rest of the prepared entertainment, but it was an hour past bedtime for the younger set anyways.






We are squeezing in as much Christmas celebrating as we can this year.  I'm going to try to split my posts about everything between here and Instagram.  You can find me at: jamiebhappy


2 comments:

mun said...

What a fun Christmas party for the children and everyone. The breadsticks you made must be delicious!

An Apel a Day said...

How cute! I think a lot of the younger kids are afraid of Santa.