Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today I Decorated For Christmas.

I think I'll let the photos do the talking for this post.

The wreath I put together.  The pink isn't really this dark or orange.  Stupid camera.


Our tree.  On top of the toy cupboard.  Our apartment is too small for the big tree this year.


Lovin' the pinks and blues.


Beautiful.


Let's pretend I washed the mirror before taking a picture.  **giggle**


I collect nativity sets.  Picked this adorable one up at the local thrift shop last month.  $3.  Score!  I'm afraid it may be the only set displayed this year.  If I do find a spot to put another one out, it'll definitely be my pink Mexican creche!


I'm thinking of using the ribbon as a Christmas card holder too.  What do you think?  Does it add or subtract?

12 comments:

MommyMert said...

I kind of like it simple without the cards? Dunno. I like nativity sets too! I keep wondering if my Mom will notice if I "borrow" one of hers. ;) hehe Where are the stockings?

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

I collect 'Nativity' Christmas Tree Ornaments!
Great decorations.
Have a Merry Christmas.

KBoo said...

Cute! We still need to decorate. I'm thinking maybe Friday.

mun said...

Love your Christmas decorations - simple yet tastefully done. You're very creative to use the ribbon as a card holder. A vote for add.

Amy said...

Ooh, so pretty and unique! And I like the "clothesline" idea.
Those presents are so pretty... how do you get your girls to stay away from them??

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

My daughter would love that set up! I started decorating, but I have not finished yet. I plan to get it done tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

ooo beautiful! All of the decorations are wonderful!

Myrnie said...

The pink/white/blue is just dreamy! (I'd leave the cards off, though...that seems like the kind of thing that *I* would do, and I'm normally way off base! Haha :)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

it's the atmosphere and the appreciation, great job, simple and nice....Merry Christmas....

phasejumper said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I like the non traditional Christmas colors-pink is my favorite, but it's hard to use in my house full of boys! I read your blog for half an hour trying to find out how you have 20+ siblings!

Redbabe said...

Add of course! Baby pink & blue... so sickeningly sweet!

Vicky said...

looking very beautiful. I use ribbon to hang cards. My mum always did and I've yet to find anything better.