Monday, October 1, 2012

Today I Made a Halloween Count Down Calendar (With Help).

Tony and I put together this fun count down calendar. 

It was pretty simple.

We just cut envelopes to the size we wanted.  Then taped festive paper to the fronts.  Added a spooky numeral.  Then tacked them onto our corkboard.  Then I wrote down a fun activity for each day and stuffed one in each envelope.  Lastly, I added some sticker decor to the frame.

Super simple!

I'll try to let you know what we do each day with a post!  **fingers crossed**


7 comments:

MommyMert said...

So dang cute!!!!
Your girls are so so beautiful. Your tea part was pretty dang awesome too.
:) Oh... and...I think you are awesome.

Keya said...

I like this idea a lot. I may try it for next year.

Rachel said...

That is so cute and such a great idea! I think it's great that your hubby helped, too! I may have to do something like it next year. :)

alissa apel said...

I hope it's fun!

mun said...

Your count down calendar is so nice and colorful. You can reuse it next year too!

alissa apel said...

What were the girls for Halloween?

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

This is completely adorable! I am pinning it for next year! :)