Monday, October 1, 2012

Today I Made a Halloween Count Down Calendar (With Help).

Tony and I put together this fun count down calendar. 

It was pretty simple.

We just cut envelopes to the size we wanted.  Then taped festive paper to the fronts.  Added a spooky numeral.  Then tacked them onto our corkboard.  Then I wrote down a fun activity for each day and stuffed one in each envelope.  Lastly, I added some sticker decor to the frame.

Super simple!

I'll try to let you know what we do each day with a post!  **fingers crossed**


7 comments:

MommyMert said...

So dang cute!!!!
Your girls are so so beautiful. Your tea part was pretty dang awesome too.
:) Oh... and...I think you are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I like this idea a lot. I may try it for next year.

Rachel said...

That is so cute and such a great idea! I think it's great that your hubby helped, too! I may have to do something like it next year. :)

An Apel a Day said...

I hope it's fun!

mun said...

Your count down calendar is so nice and colorful. You can reuse it next year too!

An Apel a Day said...

What were the girls for Halloween?

Decor To Adore said...

This is completely adorable! I am pinning it for next year! :)