Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today I'm Trying to Navigate the New Blogger.

What is with all of our online communities constantly changing things up?  Are the rest of you with a blogspot address seeing a weird layout when you are composing posts and managing comments?  I sure am!  My biggest annoyance is that Flickr won't work on here now.  Boo.  And Facebook's timeline is taking some getting used to, though I don't hate it like some of my friends do.  I guess they're all trying to keep things fresh and new, but for busy people who don't really have the time to re-learn things.....

Yeah.  Anyways.  Still settling in and unpacking and all that stuff.  Today was a good day though.  I cooked yummy food and played with the girls. 

(somehow we were enjoying our easter so much we only got a couple of pics of the girls in their pretty dresses.  ** irritated **  here is elle on her first easter.)


Elle was happier today, which is good.  She's been super fussy since the move.  Poor Britt is still taking moving pretty hard.  She's a bundle of angry energy at the moment.  I hope she calms down soon.  Ash is doing pretty good.  I laid down on the sofa during Elle's and Britt's naptime and let Ash do my hair.  Of course I totally fell asleep.  Meanwhile she put a bunch of clips in my hair, pony tail holders on my fingers and hair accessories ALL over the living room floor.  Good times. 

(beautiful britt.  if you think she looks short in this picture, it's because she is.)

I also spent quality time with the Hubster today.  I love when we just sit down on the sofa for a cuddle and a chat after the girls go to bed.  He's doing well.  Still graphic designing for his family's business from afar.  He's had one job interview so far and is scheduled for another one tomorrow.  He starts school on the 17th and is taking 5 classes!  We'll all be really busy.  I've also been trying to figure out a schedule for our days and what I want to focus on for homeschooling.


(ash was soooo excited to be at her great grandma and grandpa c's house.  and she's not wearing her cute white shoes because they were brand new and within 5 minutes of putting them on she had huge bleeding blisters on both ankles.  bare feet are sweet too, though.)


12 comments:

Eat To Live said...

Your girls are just too cute!! You better be getting yourself a big stick to beat the boys off in about 10 years....

I don't like facebook... I do like the new pinterest. Not sure how to work it very well, but learning.

Blogger gets worse and worse...

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

OMG! Your three girls are just killing me with their cuteness! I love all the pictures.

MommyMert said...

:) Love those babies faces.

Amy said...

Girls look super cute. I'll say it again: moving is hard!

I can't STAND it when facebook changes stuff!! UGH! I haven't yet switched over to timeline (thought it was mandatory??) and I hope I never do.

SZM said...

Oh my goodness! I love their dresses! I wonder what that is like, buying sweet little Easter dresses? Every Easter it's the same here....khakis and a pastel oxford shirt.

Mrs. K said...

such a sweet post. your girls are so adorable. britt and ashley look so big now that they are big sisters. lol. :)

Charmaine Poulin said...

Adorable!!!! Love Elle's thighs..... I guess I haven't switched over to the new blogger....b/c I can still use flickr and everything looks normal. Boy it's going to slow down my blog if I can't use it.

Anonymous said...

Awww, the girls look so adorable. Look at Elle she was just born yesterday and she's gotten so big. Too cute. Good luck for Tony.

An Apel a Day said...

I'm so glad you got moved ok! I know it will take awhile to get things together like you'll want them to be.

An Apel a Day said...

I don't think my allergies could take the strong winds.

You have such cute picts in this post!

mun said...

Your girls look so lovely in their pretty dress.

momAnomaly said...

you can switch back to the 1st blogger layout... it's small print up in the right corner of the design and dashboard pages.