Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today I Woke Up to a Sweet Surprise.

Tony isn't usually up longer than me.  If we don't go to bed at the same time it's usually because I can't tear myself away from a project or whatever and he just gives up and goes to sleep without me. 

Last night I went to bed a bit early because I've been pulling too many late nights and he didn't want to stop watching his show. 

When I came downstairs this morning, I saw this:



Hahaha!  So sweet.  Made out of toilet paper, but that's besides the point, right?  Though, that part of it did make me laugh.  It's kind of like getting lovingly T.P.'d.  Without the messy clean-up.

I love when he gets creative.

So - if you are in the mood for leaving a very unexpected note for a loved one, here's an idea from Tony.  :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's too cute

MommyMert said...

Very sweet. :) Your babies are growing up too fast. They are so beautiful.

mun said...

What a nice surprise! I learn two things from this - how to create love messages using toilet paper and the meaning of T.P'd (had to google it because I have not seen this term before). :)

That's why I visit your blog regularly because it is entertaining and educational too!

Silver Strands said...

Oh my word ... SWEET!

Rachel said...

How sweet! Surprises like those are the best. :)

An Apel a Day said...

So sweet.

Mrs. K said...

This is really sweet. I love it. A few years ago, my husband did something similar (out of q-tips). My hubby isn't a romantic but it's the small things like these that mean so much, right? :)

Teems said...

That is so cute. It really is the little things...

An Apel a Day said...

Blog Jamie blog. LOL