Saturday, March 30, 2013

Today I Am Moving On.

I know it's been awhile since I posted.  I got lazy.  And then we got hit with the worst stomach bug I think I've ever had.   Tony and Ash got lucky and stayed yuck-free.  Elle caught it and gave it to me and Britt.  I literally wanted to die by the second day.  There is one thing for being sick.  It REALLY makes you grateful for health when it returns!!

Ok, so about the moving on part.  I recently asked my husband, Tony, if he would like to co-blog with me.  I was surprised, but he actually liked the idea!  **totally stunned, but thrilled**

So, he has set up a completely new blog for us and I will be posting there from now on.  We will continue with the "spontaneous day: what i did today" theme but you'll get to hear from both of us.  And I think I will attempt to get more guest posts too.  That is really appealing to me right now.  :D

Here is our new blog link: spontaneousday.wordpress.com

Hope this doesn't throw all you bloggy friends off!  Hope you can make the switch easily! 


(elle with a candy bunny bracelet in her mouth.)


P.S.  I had several posts planned about stuff we did this past month.  I will try to play a little catch up at our new virtual place.  :)  

10 comments:

Eat To Live said...

Okay, your new blog is in my blogroll

Rachel said...

You will have to let us know how you guys like Wordpress! I am still figuring it out, but I have been liking it more than blogger. I feel like I have more control over everything!

I think it's awesome that you and your hubby are going to blog together! It will be fun to see your different perspectives on things!

An Apel a Day said...

That's fun that he'll be blogging to! Happy Easter!

mun said...

Well, I am going over to your new blog now. :)

Amy H said...

Thanks for stopping by again! It's too bad no one does a cake smash with 3 year olds -- they'd have so much fun. :D Don't feel bad though, as the little boy I did it with has 6 other siblings that never got to do that. hehe

Off to check out the new blog!

momto8 said...

how fun for both of you!! will head there now..

Faith said...

I'll see you there :)

Amy said...

I'll follow you anywhere, love! :) Off to change the web address on my sidebar.

P.S. Elle=SO cute!!!

Amy said...

Glad you're feeling better. And so true...nothing is more important than having good health. :)

How excited and lucky you are that your husband will be joining you on blogging! Yay, can't wait to read your new blog!

Lea Marie said...

That candy necklace sure does bring back memories. Your children are adorable, as are the pictures on your blog :)