Friday, March 1, 2013

Today I Worked On My Biggest Order Yet.

I recently had a boutique owner from California contact me at my etsy shop and ask for 20 unicorn horns!  Yay!  So, the past couple of nights, the hubby and I have sat down to watch a movie while I work on unicorn horns.  Not the most efficient and quick way to make them, but they get pretty tedious after a while.  It's nice to have something else on which to split my attention.  Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

(fun, bright, pretty!)



7 comments:

Saimi said...

Very colorful! I'm impressed your hubby helped you, what a guy!!

Are We There Yet! said...

Whooo Hoooo.... Congratulations on your big order.

Eat To Live said...

Very Cool!! Maybe she will reorder once she sells all these. Yay!!

Faith said...

That's awesome! Congrats in receiving your biggest order to date!

mun said...

Congrats! 20 is a lot to make. Very colorful unicorn horns.

An Apel a Day said...

They are colorful. I'm glad you got a good buyer!

SkyMommy said...

Super cute. I love the bright colors.