Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today I Signed Up for Google+

I think it's time to see what half of my Facebook friends are raving about. 



(found on pinterest)


So if you are on Google+ please add me to your circle!  {spontaneousday(at)gmail(dot)com}

(found on pinterest)


If you're not, but you still want to be my friend on a social networking site, you can find me on Facebook under "Jamie Bee."  And my profile pic is that cute pick of Ash in my blog header.


(facebook needs this one.  found on pinterest.)


Now, this is a brief post.  :D

9 comments:

Er. said...

And, that is why, I decided to disappear from Facebook entirely, once and for all. And it feels good, real good.

mun said...

I've also just joined facebook recently. Sent you a friend request. :)

mun said...

Google+ is new to me so I'll go check it out.

SZM said...

Meh is a favorite phrase of mine. Should I join google+?

Amy said...

I don't like FB's new changes either. But I'm hopelessly addicted and it's how I stay in touch with a lot of people so I'm keeping it.

I haven't jumped on the google+ bandwagon yet. I think facebook is enough for me to be getting on with. Twitter has been a hopeless failure.

Thalita Dol said...

Oh, I hate the facebook changes!! =(

thinking about signing up for google+ too...

hugs to you from Brazil!

Saimi said...

Oh dear, I quite Facebook and now you're telling me there is another social networking site out there?

Well, if I don't do the Google thing I hope you'll still be my friend! :)

Faith said...

i can't sign up for anymore social network thingys ... i have cut myself off. :)

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

i already have so many profiles online, more than i can manage, and don't need to add one more. and i use them all for my blog and not use them as how they are suppose to be used.