Friday, September 16, 2011

Today I Made a Decision.

Ok. I don't normally post more than once a day.  But, I just had to share.

I did it.  I bought a ticket to the night event for the PNW Blogger Meetup.  **deep breaths**  Send me lots of courage vibes, okay?  Oh, and lots of friendly ones too.  :) 

I also had a hankering for baking this afternoon.  I decided I would just get on Bakerella's blog and pick the first thing I had all the ingredients for.  The first thing ended up being graham crackers.  Meh.

So, I made the second thing.  Chocolate Chip Muffins. 

Um.  You guys?  These things are all kinds of awesome!!!!!!

IMG_0537

Go here, get the recipe, make them, eat them, and you're welcome.  :) 

Gotta love Bakerella!



6 comments:

mun said...

Have fun at the blogger meetup! Hope you get to chat with some of your blog readers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie!

It was great to meet you in person last night at the blog meetup, I'm glad you decided to come!!! :)

Amy said...

Oh yum I'm craving them now.

Chocolate chips are ON the grocery list!!!!!

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

Good luck on the blogger meet-up! It's nice that you have things like that in your area. May you meet lots of nice bloggers ...

An Apel a Day said...

I actually wanted to try the graham cracker recipe. Maybe someday I will. Those muffins do look yummy!

Anonymous said...

Aww man that looks so good.