Monday, March 5, 2012

Today I Watched Locks Fall to the Ground.

Ash had her first real haircut today!

Those two other times she cut her own her don't really count, right?

We were over at friend's today and she agreed to trim Ash's hair for me. 


See how it was longer on the left side than the right?  I think that little pile of hair I found on Nana's rug (back around Valentine's Day) used to hang on that right side.




Ash had a very hard time sitting still.  But that's nothing new.  It's rare when she sits for an entire meal.  It's a good thing she has curly-ish hair because there is no way it's all totally even, but you can't tell.  So, yay. 




When the hair cut was about half done she said, "My hair is broken."  Haha!  I think it turned out super cute.  Not exactly a little trim, but completely adorable. 


6 comments:

Amy said...

Awe! Very cute. Very Lucy-from-Narnia.

SZM said...

she looks precious!

Eat To Live said...

The new cut looks really cute and I am sure it will make it easier for you to take care of.

Melissa said...

It turned out cute. Her hair will probably be even curlier now!

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

mun said...

I like Ash's new look - super duper cute!