Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today I Got Britt's Party Invites.

So funny that I'd have Britt's invites in my hand before Ash's.  Ash's birthday party is in a week and a half!  (Don't worry, they will be getting printed tomorrow.)  But I won these adorable invites and thank yous from Thalita Dol a few weeks back.  So excited!  This lady has some serious talent!  And just look at the gorgeous stuff in her etsy shop.  I love how she captures the sweet, innocent, happiness of children (those bunnies are stinkin' cute too).  So come March I get to use this awesome giveaway prize.  Yay!  Thanks a million Thalita! 

 If you want to get some for yourself, click here.

Oh, and about Ash's birthday - she'll be turning two and we're going with a farm/country theme.  If you've got any great ideas and are willing to share, do!

6 comments:

Myrnie said...

YOU won Thalita's invites??? So cool, I adore her artwork :)

CK said...

Awesome!!! She IS amazing! I'm SO glad you introduced me to her!
-CK

Amy said...

My sister did a farm/cowboy theme for her little girl's second birthday. One cool idea was they set up a saddle on one of those sawhorse things and took pictures of the kids on it.

MommyMert said...

SERIOUSLY! Those are so cute! Happy Birthday to those little ladies. I loved their costumes. We are planning a trip to Tacoma in July next year. Will you be in town?

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

These are adorable.

Heather said...

Oooh, they are so adorable!