Monday, November 29, 2010

Today I Was Reminded Of Some Very Important Things.

I read this post of Amy's, at My Infernal Journal, a couple weeks ago.  I read it again today.  It's perfect for the Thanksgiving and gratitude focus we've all had recently.  I just think having this kind of positive, upbeat, and faithful attitude will take us far.  Especially when we're going through some heavy trials or scary times, like Amy. 

Thank you Ames!  In my opinion, you're a wonderful example.  And I needed to read your words. 

Snow Baby has nothing to do with this post.  I just like pictures.  This was taken during the Snowpocalypse (last week) here in the Seattle area.  Ash is going through a fun anti-camera phase and refuses to look at the camera.  Grrr.

4 comments:

Amy O. said...

What a cute little snow angel. Just a tip---tell her not to smile, make it a game and say it with a big grin yourself over and over. "Don't smile, uh oh, I think I see one coming, don't do it!!!" It is hard for any little one to hold in a laugh at that point. : )

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

It's a great post! thanks for sharing her link!

Anonymous said...

What a great post and a wonderful reminder to be thankful! Love that picture! How much snow did you guys get?

Amy said...

J, thank you so much for the shout out!! You are such a sweetheart. I love your positive attitude and how much love you have for your sweet girls and hubby!
You are a beautiful person!

Hope you enjoy the snow. Try and stay warm!