Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today I Played With Blocks.

I'm just so so so so so SO excited!!!!  Today I made up some decorations for Ash's farm themed birthday party on Saturday.  My dad and brother, Sam, cut up some blocks.  My sister, Molly, has a cricut so she did up letters and some paper flowers for me. 


Ash with her fave uncle, Nathan. 

I think these would be a great, inexpensive gift.  The kids played with them for a while.


Then it was MY turn with them!  First the paint.


I used this to cut squares of pretty paper.


Scrap pieces.


I used decoupage to stick everything together.


Lining the letters up.  Yay!










Ack!!!  I just love them!  I think I'll use them as favors for the adults after the party is over.  And I haven't
done a give away on here recently....  ;)  So, what do you think?

6 comments:

Jenny Bolech said...

Those look fantastic! I love them :) Great job! My Mother-in-law just gave me a bag of scrap wood she had lying around, and now I'm thinking this might be a perfect use for it!

MommyMert said...

Super cuteness! Lots and Lots of work!

Ash said...

dang cute! i love them! pretend this is your giveaway right...now! and i WIN! hooray!

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

if you are giving them away,, i want 2 M's for my 2 babies, Matthew and Mark! ;)
they are great letter blocks! great job you!

The Evans said...

those are so cute!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh my word those are adorable!!!