Monday, August 6, 2012

Today I Stuck with the Basics.

Have kiddos that aren't feeling their best means just stripping the schedule bare and doing only what HAS to be done.  For me that means three meals, a clean kitchen, only necessary laundry, clutter control, a quick vacuuming of the main floor, and being available to my kids 24/7. 

Ash and Britt looooove blankets.  Their blankets are almost never left in their bedroom.  They drag them all over the house and wear them, roll in them, have picnics on them, carry bundles of toys in them and fight with them. 

We've been doing a lot of wallering like this lately.  :)

 (blanket babies)
 
 

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I encourage that kind of activity!

An Apel a Day said...

It looks like they have very nice blankets to. It's so cool they are creative with them.

Are We There Yet! said...

I love their blankets. I have a blanket I take on trips with me because my Hubs turns the air up in the car so cold I freeze. So I have my blankie too.

Eat To Live said...

Your girls are always so cute!! Love how their blankies match the outfits.

mun said...

They look oh so comfortable under their blankets. I agree that time with the girls come first and house chores come second. Yay!

Rachel said...

My boys, especially Andrew, love blankets, too! Andrew takes all of the blankets in the house and puts them into a pile and lounges on them all the time. It makes our house look so cluttered, but I can't get him to stop.