Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today I Had a Flashback.

Happy August 1st!  Stop going by so quickly Summer!!!!!  Sheesh!!!

I've been posting on this little blog for a bit over two years now.  I thought it would be fun to go back and remind you of the posts from August 1st in 2011 and 2nd in 2010.  And post a couple old pictures too.

August 1st, 2011 - Water Balloons

(britt & ash, back in august 2011)


August 2nd, 2010 - Road Trip

(ash & britt, back in august 2010)

and I HAVE to include August 3rd, 2010 because it was a post about a trip to where we live now! 
Haha!



3 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

They are so cute! They grow up way too fast!

mun said...

Ah, your girls are just so cute!

Amy said...

Awe! Crazy how time goes by. My boy is already getting so big. Course, he was huge to begin with. But he's in 3 month onesies and he'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow. YIKES!!!