Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today I Lost A Vacuum And Gained A Camera.

I found my camera!  It was under the book shelves in our living room.  :)

And my vacuum died.  We've only had it for a little under 5 months.  And I don't even come close to vacuuming religiously!  I'm so mad.  Think Target will give me my money back???

So, DON'T buy this vacuum.  

Strike one: It's bagless.  I'm allergic to dust.  Hence, I'm now sniffling because I had to dump the canister.  Well, more like, I had to dig all the junk out of the canister since it doesn't simply fall out, when you want it to, Oh No! 

Strike two: It spits dirt back out of its mouth (see picture of my kitchen floor).

Strike three: You have to run it over the same Cheerio five times before it sucks it up (so it can drop it on your clean kitchen floor later).  

Strike four: It lives only 5 months.  

You've been warned.  Do not buy this vacuum.   





1 comment:

Tristin said...

We bought a Dyson DC24 Ball All Floors Lightweight Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum. Lol, what a mouthful. And what a vacuum. I am telling you--it's worth the money...