Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today I Planned For Tomorrow.

I live on an island that can only be reached (or left) by a ferry.  When I want to go to Target, Old Navy, Joann Fabrics, Babies R Us, Walgreens, or any other such place I have to take a boat.  It eats up some time and money, so I try to lump all such errands into one trip.  So, I made a list.  And I hit up some of those great blogs that do all the foot work for you (as far as matching coupons with deals go).  I really have a million favorites but I thought I'd share just three of them for now.  Feel free  to click on their name under the logo and check them out!  My plans for tomorrow include: Babies R Us to pick up a special brand of diaper I want to try on Ash, Fred Meyer for produce, Walgreens & Rite Aid for super cheap toiletries, Bath & Body Works for their 75% off sale, and Target for everything else!  I LOOOOOOOOVE Target!  Too much.













No comments: