Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today I Took Britt For Her 3 Month Well Baby Visit.

Wow.  My "little" Britt is 3 months old today!  Why does it feel like she's been around longer than that? 


Anyhoo, she didn't like seeing the doctor at all.  Mostly she just hated getting weighed, measured, and listened to.  :) 


But, my goodness!  She's tall AND chubby.  80th percentile in both weight and height.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised when the only three things she likes doing are eating, sleeping, and talking to me.  Not exactly calorie-burning activities!


And just in case you were wondering, Ash is 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height.  If you weren't wondering, oh well.  Now you know anyway.  Hehe. 

My lil couch potatoes.  Don't worry.  When I realized Britt was actually watching "Baby Signing Time," I took the pic and whisked her away.  Too young for tv watching.

No comments: