Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today I'm Sipping Lemon Tea with Honey.

Works wonders for a sore throat. 

Yep.  We've all got icky noses and owie throats around here.

So, I am cancelling everything on my calendar and taking the next three days (at least) off.  Just gonna stay home and relax.  No jury duty.  Weeeeeeeeeee!

Might even keep the blogging super simple. 

(stock photo)

Like, today.  I'm just going to sooth my throat and catch up on my blog reading (as opposed to writing).

So, if you'd like me to hit you up, be sure to leave a comment.  Commentors (is that even a word?) get put at the top of my blog reading list (as some of you may have already realized). 

Have a good night and stay healthy!

5 comments:

Faith said...

haha, that is actually pretty funny! :)

hope you & the babies feel better asap! enjoy that lemon tea with honey, reminds me of my sick days when that is all my mom would have me drink.

Amy said...

Sorry you're sick!! Ah, no fun. Lemon tea with honey sounds so lovely in this cold weather. Hope you feel better soon and huzzah for not having to go to jury duty!

An old coworker of mine gave a good idea for getting out of jury duty: he said, "when they interview you about serving on a jury, before every answer you give, say 'according to the prophecy...' " ha ha ha!!!

Vicky said...

Hope you feel better soon. xx

An Apel a Day said...

I love tea and honey! Get better! Getting sick when you are pregnant is the worst!

Isaak got his hair chopped! He looks like Mica now! http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-haircut.html

mun said...

Sore throat is awful! I hope you all get well soon.