Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today I Was Majorly in the Trenches.

It's gonna be a short post.  I'm exhausted and my day started with Britt screaming in her room (my alarm clock).  I went in to find her standing in her bed, butt naked and nothing else in her crib - no blankets, toys, or sheet.   **sigh**  And yes, she had peed all over her bedding and mattress.  On a side note, she is ending her day by screaming as well because I won't allow her to take her pajamas off.  Her diaper has a ring of duct tape around the tabs, so hopefully tomorrow will begin differently.  All three of my girls had grouchy, rough days which means yours truly did as well.  But, I'll spare you the gory details.  The day is over and as Annie said, "The sun'll come out tomorrow."  I'm counting on it!

I'm also sharing a cute picture that has been circulating amongst my Facebook friends.  Not really related to bad days, but cute nonetheless!






9 comments:

Emily Peck said...

oh man, i don't know how you do it! maybe it has something to do with the full moon? i hope they are back to their normal selves tomorrow!!

Amy said...

Deep Breath!

Poo on crappy days. (I just made two poop references didn't I?)

...


Hope tomorrow is better!

MommyMert said...

The duct tape made me giggle a bit. I wont lie. :) I think we have all had days like that, and so we know how to have sympathy. Wish we were closer, sounds like you needed someone to talk to, to get through the day. Sending you hugs from Provo. xo

Faith said...

aww, i hope you have a better day tomorrow. and that all the babies wake up on the right side of the bed :)

and that is such a cute picture.

An Apel a Day said...

I've seen that picture. It's cute!

I babysat a little girl in my babysitting days that would take her pjs and diaper off, then she got up and went through the refrigerator.

I always wonder what makes kids do what they do? Is it because they are jealous of a new sibling? Is it because they are ready to be potty trained? Is it because they just simply like being naked? Is it because they don't like being wet? They won't tell you, so it's hard knowing why.

If it gets really bad, try Children's Place. They sell one piece pjs for that age. That style of pj might be harder for her to get them off. I've also known moms that buy one piece pjs with no feet. Then they put those pjs on backwards.

Eat To Live said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Hang in there.... It does get better.

Eat To Live said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Hang in there.... It does get better.

Liz Mays said...

I hate those kind of days, but ain't it nice that they're few and far between?! Love the poster!

mun said...

What a scary picture until I saw the cute tiny teddy bear with his sword.