Monday, August 30, 2010

Today I Went To The Zoo.

Hubby and I took the girls to the Point Defiance Zoo and met our friends Jared & Crystal, and some of their family.  And I had a VERY difficult time narrowing down the photos to share with you all.  It was just so enjoyable and my babies are so cute and our friends are so much fun and it was so awesome that Tony was able to get most of the day off work! 

Jaya and one of her new cubs.  It's either Bima or Mali.  Soooooo cute!

Crystal holding a grateful and appreciative Britt-Britt (I've never met a baby that loves being packed around more).

Britt being worn by Jared.  She didn't like this as much, but it did put her to sleep.  **thumbs up**

Ash was mesmerized by the seals.  We spent a lot of time there.

Blubbery.

Look at those eyes full of wonder.

Some polar bear appetizers. 
Heehee!  The polar bears were fighting while we were there and it was hard to get a good picture of them.

Jared's sweet, little nephew who insisted on pushing the stroller (which weighs as much as he does!) the whole trip.

Resting muskox.

Jared & Crystal.  Why can't you guys live closer???

They had a petting zoo where you could buy 8 pellets of goat food for 50 cents.  It was a big hit with the Princess.

She's showing the goat how to open its mouth.  Hahaha!

Too much fun.

There's a play area at this zoo.  Ash found the slides and was in hog heaven.  Here she is running into some other kid, and obviously found it funny.

I'll never get tired of this smile. 

Needless to say, we spent a LOT of time at the slides.  :)

That's it!  If you haven't been to the nearest zoo yet this summer, hurry! 
Summer's almost over. 
**sad**





OH!  And we've got a winner of the Ginger Vanilla Fragrance Oil. Thanks to all who entered. The chances of winning were very good for everyone. 1 of 5 isn't bad odd. Random.org pulled up #4, which is Ash who said, "I have a stinky baby. And stinky dogs. I should win."  Haha!  I'll be e-mailing you shortly. 

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I'm hoping to go tomorrow. As long as the forecasted good weather happens!

MommyMert said...

I totally love PD Zoo. :) It makes me miss the area. ahh... one day I shall return. You kiddos are so dang cute. Thanks for sharing them... even if its over the internet.