Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today I Had a Snack.

And it was soooooo yummy, I've just gotta share!  I've been looking for dairy-free, soy-free recipes recently and I found this super easy granola bar recipe.  If you've got silicone muffin pans that makes them even more easy cuz they pop right out after they're done setting.  Oh, and the no bake part is totally awesome too.  I didn't wait long enough before putting the chocolate chips in mine, so they turned out VERY chocolaty.  Which was completely fine by me!



You guys have gotta try these things!

4 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Sounds yummy. I just ordered some coconut peanut butter from Tropical Traditions. Maybe I'll have to modify the recipe and use it in my review. We'll see. I also wanted to just try peanut butter cookies with it as well.

Vicky said...

They look nice. And no cooking would suit me fine right now. x

Saimi said...

Anything with chocolate is good in my book!! Looks yummy!!!

LunaMoonbeam said...

That sounds good!!! I made some treats the other day...equal parts dates and peanuts (or raisins and cashews or...whatever) in the food processor. Press into a disc, chill, cut and store. YUM.