Friday, September 17, 2010

Today I Went To My Babiest Sister's Birthday Party.

My youngest sis turned 4. We went to her party at my parents' house this evening. I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking. Basically the evening went like this: dinner, presents, cake, and then hanging out and talking. My kids got to bed 2 hours late but it was totally worth it. Everyone had a lot of fun. Oh, and I'm calling my little siblings by their nicknames here.



Dolled up and ready to par-tay!




Dessert.  Mom did a sweet job.




Lovin' the pink with white polka dots!  Too cute.





Homemade pizza.  YUM!




Britt playing with Quinn's braids.  Quinn said, "She's biting them!"  And indeed she was.




Ash loves Nana's house.





Pretty pink packages tied up with string.






Birthday Girl - so excited.




The present we brought.  The hair clippies are from Monkey See Monkey Do.  Inside were homemade crayons and a coloring book.




My lovely sister-in-law, Monica, reading to Ash. 





New Doll!






3 of my sisters and my 1st baby.





My brother David and his wife Monica.  Expecting their first at the end of the year!  Woohoo!





Nana and Ash.




"Happy Birthday to You!"  Happy 4th Beethoven!




3 comments:

Amy said...

So much fun!! What a beautifully adorable birthday girl!
I love the decorations for the party. And thanks for posting where the hair-clips came from. :)
Congrats to your preggy SIL.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That looks like so much fun! I LOVE the last picture, that is gorgeous! Everything looks so beautiful, so worth staying up a few hours late.

Heather said...

It looks like such a cute party! Great pictures!