Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today I Looked At The Calendar And My Jaw Dropped.

Britt is 6 months old today!  Wow.  I've got to get her in for her 6 month well baby check-up and post her stats.  If I were to guess I'd predict her to be: healthy, happy, plenty chubby, long in the torso and short in the legs.  :)


Can you believe that this little bundle of joy is now....


this chubby, interactive, attention-loving beeb?  Oh, please don't mind the way Ash decorated the floor.  Gotta catch the moments when they happen, right?  Regardless of the ugly background. 


Here's a timeline, of Britt-Britt's life so far, in pictures.


Britt's birthday and first bath.  Daddy held her hand. 



Britt - 1 month.  Lovin' tummy time.


Britt - 2 months.  Smiling more and more (thank heavens!).  Hey!  Where did all that thick hair go?



Britt - 3 months.  Coming up to the much anticipated turning point.  You know, that time where the baby stops crying so much and starts seeing the world and gets happy about life.  Ash hit that at 3 months.  Britt held out until 4 months.  :) 



Britt - 4 months.  See?  Happy.  She knows she's cute.



Britt - 5 months.  Wiggle wart.  Can't hold still.  Her current favorite things are bouncing up and down in the jumperoo, sitting on the floor surrounded by plenty of things to grab, and....



playing with her big sister.  She loves to go with me, into Ash's room, to say good morning.  It's the sweetest thing to see my two daughters greet each other with big grins and hugs after a night apart. 

**love**

So, there you have it.  Crazy, crazy.  I swear Britt blew through her first 6 months faster than Ash went through hers.  Hope this isn't shades of things to come.  Actually, probably is.  I'm going to have a 2 year old in November.  Ack!!!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Happy half a year birthday Britt.
She's seems like a very bonnie baby.

Amy said...

AWE! So sweet. I know those moments are going to fly by even though right now it feels like I'm going to be pregnant the rest of my life. Can't wait to hold my baby!
Hope I get as much sweetness as you've got!
Happy 6months Britt!

CK said...

Ah! She IS so cute!!!

Mrs. K said...

Hey there. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's much appreciated :). You have a beautiful family--your kiddos are so cute. I like your blog and will become a follower in like 2 seconds :)