Friday, December 23, 2011

Today I Hope Your Weekend Will Be Merry and Bright.

I can't believe Christmas is almost here.  Guess what my kids got for an early Christmas present? 

Ash on Christmas 2010
(ash, very happy with her new plush tinker bell doll.  2010.)

A stomach bug.  **sigh**  My prayer is that it is a 24 hour type thing and everyone will be back to normal by Sunday.  If not, Santa may have to refrain from putting snacks in the girls' stockings.  Well, bananas would be fine.  :)

Little Drummer Girl
(little drummer britt.  she still loves this toy.  2010.)

Either way, we'll be together.  We may or may not make it to church, but we'll still celebrate the birth of Christ as a family and have a memorable holiday. 

Christmas Card Photo
(the pic that made it into the christmas cards this year. 2011.)
I hope that all of you, my dear bloggy friends, have a very Merry Christmas too! 

9 comments:

MommyMert said...

Love those faces, so so sorry they are sick. :( Boo. Merry Christmas sweet friend.

Saimi said...

Can I just say that your dollys are the most adorable set of girls ever. They seriously look like twins!

I had to laugh when I found out that it was YOU that Amy posted about and I didn't even catch on until I read your comment....Must be my old age! HA!

Merry Christmas Jamie!!!

Eat To Live said...

LOL... They are such cutie pies.

I hope too that they get over this stomach bug fast. No fun to be sick on Christmas.

Happy Christmas

AudreyO said...

I love the little drum. My kids are older and little drums just weren't that cute when my kids were young.

Amy said...

Awe, so sorry you're sick!! Quick prayer for you guys. :)

Merry Christmas. Love ya!

An Apel a Day said...

Oh crazy! Isaak's sick with something to. I'm lucky he hit the toilet! He did his business right after going number 1. Since boy's stand to go, that helped.

I hope your family feels better in the morning!

Your girls look so much alike in the bottom photo! So CUTE!

An Apel a Day said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

mun said...

I am late but still I am going to wish you a Happy Boxing Day and hope that you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!

Faith said...

aww, sad they were sick ... a little late to this post but i am glad to see that it was only a 24 hr bug ... and the picture that made it into the Christmas cards was so cute!

your girls are beautiful!