Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today I'm Asking For Your Prayers.

My mother and two of my siblings are currently in Ethiopia to pick up two more kids.  I'm gonna have a new brother and sister!  Tomorrow is their day to go to the US Embassy.  This is where things could get gnarled up and go south.  Will you please keep them in yours prayers, that everything goes smoothly and as planned?  One of Mom's friends was held up by the Embassy for 3 weeks when she and her husband were picking up their daughter.  Oh, the horrors!!!  We want to have everyone back, safe and sound on Saturday.  :)  Thank you dear bloggy friends. 

13 comments:

Myrnie said...

Hope everything goes well- how exciting for your family!!

Meg said...

my brother adopted a baby from Ethiopia last summer! your family will be in my prayers. how exciting to have more siblings.

Kimberly said...

Sending Prayers!

CK said...

PRayers for sure! Still waitin' to hear the story of how you got so many little brothers and sisters!
-CK

mun said...

God bless your family for adopting more children. May all of them have a safe and smooth journey back to US.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

That's great. My hubby's friends have been trying to adopt for many years. They are adopting from Korea, but they keep delaying the date when they will receive their son.

Amy said...

Absolutely. Prayers for you and your family!! Everything will work out. May the Lord bless your family for such a beautiful and noble thing they're doing! So much love, I'm glad you're spreading it around!

Faith said...

that is so awesome! sending prayers for your entire family, that they have no issues and return safe and sound!!

Kimberly said...

Yes, yes, yes!

Charmaine Poulin said...

I hope all went well today!!!!!

An Apel a Day said...

I hope everything goes smoothly!!!!!!

LunaMoonbeam said...

How fabulous!!!! Hope everything is going smoothly for them!

Redbabe said...

Prayers on the way. :)