Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today I Worked On Something New.

Did you know that there's a huge GINORMOUS amount of mommies out there having virtual garage sales on Facebook?  I had no idea until a friend of mine started one up.  I bought some stuff from her and was impressed.  I have always just taken all of our outgrown items to the three local consignment shops in our town, but after my friend's urging me to try this Facebook thing out, I took the plunge. 

Self promotion alert!  Heehee. 

So here you are.  My "shop."  I had my first sell today.  It was my sister, but hey!  It was fun!  So - if you're into that sort of thing, friend me.  I also have a Facebook page for this blog.  Right here

Thursday

Like I needed one more reason to be in front of the computer more.  :P

6 comments:

Saimi said...

Face book garage selling, what will they think of next!

Your little girl is so stinking cute!

Amy said...

J, I am so going to friend you on FB! Yay! Just be warned, I quit looking at the "live feed." I spent too much time on it and I think my brain began to waste away.

Excited to see your virtual sale!... and love the pic, of course. Love her cute little face and those cute piggy toes!

Amy said...

Just went and looked! CUTE stuff! Unfortunately, I really don't need little girl things right now but I'll be in touch when I do. :)

Vicky said...

I didn't know people sold stuff through Facebook. You learn something new everyday!

Blogs and Facebook keep me away from those "important" jobs in the real world.

Elizabeth said...

I followed the link but couldn't find anything you were selling...Cute picture of your little girl, though.

Will have to try this online yard sale!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I think it is a great idea and just might be easier than hosting a yard sale. Good luck!