Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today I Danced and Filmed and Laughed.

I am a bit hesitant to put this cute little clip out there for everyone to see.

Let me go back to being honest.

The space we live in is small. VERY small. I love it anyways, but things are arranged to be practical more than to be beautiful or showy. As a matter of fact, I have completely given up on home decorating for now.

It doesn't help that I am a bit of a pile person. I tend to make stacks of stuff and then put it all away. I am attempting (constantly) to make myself put items away as I go but it's definitely a work in progress. :)


So - now that that is all out on the table, you can just pretend that the surroundings in this clip look like a page out of Better Homes & Gardens, ok?

And focus on the adorable, bouncing mushroom in pink.



Sorry about my singing along.  Habit.

11 comments:

Faith said...

omg soooo funny!!! i love the booty shaking!!! what a cute video ... thanks for the smiles this morning!!!

Vicky said...

Such a cute dancing sweetiepie. Mommy should dance too...x.
I'm also a piler... the cats, dogs and kids knock them down. I just rebuild them. Putting things away is not in my vocabulary.

Amy said...

LOL!! This was soooo cute! I love her little facial expressions. It's so funny when she tries to focus really hard on bobbing her knees. LOVE it!

OMH, pile girl, I'm one too! Big time. I'm trying to break that habit too but I'm totally hopeless.

Myrnie said...

She's got rhythm! :)

Ash said...

So cute! And Bianca loooved it too :)

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

First of all love the pink dress!
And she's a great dancer.

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh, she is so stinking adorable, I just want to scoop her up! Very cute, very, very cute!!

An Apel a Day said...

Maybe we should get her together with Mica. They can dance together! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Oh, that's funny and fun. I remember dancing to "Under The Sea" from The Little Mermaid with my children, over and over and over again. Fun!

Hey, I gave you an award, if you are interested. It's over on today's post.

Have a great one!

kbos2hm said...

teaching form an early age to put things away now there is a good thing

Redbabe said...

hahahaha..... i think u sound cuter than the bouncing pink mushroom... hahahahahaha.....