Friday, February 18, 2011

Today I'm Sharing an FYI.

For those of you thinking of having a baby before the year (that just started) is over, 11-11-11 is a pretty neat-o birthday!  And according to the "experts" today is the day to conceive (if Valentine's Day didn't already do it for ya)!
My mom brought this to my attention.  A not so subtle hint-hint.  Haha!

Personally, I'd rather my child have a less remarkable day an get a little more special treatment during labor and delivery, but I'm just a party pooper that way. ;)


baby pix
So, if you want wanna these on 11/11/11, better get busy (assuming your cycle is even in sync)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I was due last year on 8/9/10. Of course my baby didn't want to show up on his due date and came a week later.

An Apel a Day said...

We're done having kids. :( My husband didn't want to have anymore. I do love the kids I have. :)

Vicky said...

assuming aswell that baby is in sync! they have a annoying habit of not arriving when expected.

Amy said...

hahaha!
I'm not allowed to try to get pregnant yet. Boo. But my 5 year anniversary is on 11-11-11. Pretty cool!

I agree with you on the birthday thing. It would be a nice birthday to have but imagine how many people would be TRYING and WISHING and WANTING to have their baby on that day. ugh. No thank you.

Jamie you are so sweet. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Don't worry about gushing over your adorable girls on here, that's totally your job and right!
Sometimes life is just hard.
But I'm still your follower and bloggy friend. I like your blog. It's cute and funny. So I'm still going to read it and comment! :)

Redbabe said...

Very subtle. hahahaha.....

Mrs. K said...

I should have read this a few days ago. Just kidding. LOL