Friday, January 6, 2012

Today I Laughed at the Muppets.


The Muppets finally came to our little rural community.  Tony and I decided to take Ash to see it.  Britt got to hang out at home with her Aunt Rachel.  :)  I tried to get a picture of Ash in the movie theater seat, fist full of peanut m&ms and looking all excited, but she couldn't bear to look at the camera for two seconds and all the pics are dumb.  Oh well.  It was fun.  Except Ash lost interest half way through.  And though it was a cute film and funny at times, I prefer the old Muppet movies best.

 

8 comments:

Special 'K' said...

Oh I miss seeing the kids movies now all mine have grown up. Although I am looking forward to taking the Special One as soon as she is old enough. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Special 'K' said...

Oh I miss seeing the kids movies now all mine have grown up. Although I am looking forward to taking the Special One as soon as she is old enough. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

mun said...

Fun movies are nice! Glad to hear Ash enjoyed it (at least the 1st half). :)

MommyMert said...

I was wanting to bring the kids to a movie, but it seems like dollar theaters are best for us these days... looking forward to arthurs christmas, or muppets, or alvin. ;)

Eat To Live said...

The muppets sure have been around for a long time now. My Daughter was young when I first remember them. I think they have added a lot of new muppets over the years.

Faith said...

aww, i would so have loved to see a picture of Ash watching the movie ... so cute! i remember how much i loved being able to go to a movie when i was younger :)

Saimi said...

Awe how fun, I bet she look so sweet sitting in the movie chair with all her goodies!

An Apel a Day said...

I haven't seen it. I kind of wondered if it would hold young kids attention. I think older ones would do just fine with it.

I'm glad she liked the 1st half!