Friday, January 13, 2012

Today I Had Normal Blood Pressure.

And the baby passed the stress test with flying colors.  Yay!

The good and bad news is that means no induction for me this weekend.  That also means no baby, unless I miraculously go into labor spontaneously. 

We're supposed to get snow this weekend.  I don't know how much, so I'm debating whether I should go on a nice long walk tomorrow morning or not.

I would like to play in the snow with Ash and Britt.  They are so into snowmen this year.  Maybe I could put myself into labor by building a snowman with them?  Hehehe.  That would be an interesting way to self-induce. 

Hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend!

9 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Have fun snowman building (if that's what you end up doing). You should make a pregnant snow woman.

Mica and Isaak keep talking about snowmen, but not enough snow to make one here.

Amy said...

We don't get snow here. Rain is a novelty. In the summertime, we play in it. In the winter time, we listen to it. Always we cherish it.
Can't make rain men though. Doesn't work.

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.

mun said...

Making a snow man sounds like loads of fun! Enjoy your long weekend!

Saimi said...

If you want to go into labor, maybe you should shovel the driveway! HA!!

Hang in there girl, I'll be thinking of you!!

Eat To Live said...

Not sure where you live but we got plenty of snow for building a snowman.

Hooray for normal blood pressure. You must be doing something right.

Mrs. K said...

Congrats on the normal BP. I'm so ready to have this baby too :)

Vicky said...

I second the building a pregnant snow-woman!

An Apel a Day said...

I keep checking your site to see if you've had a baby.