Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today I Gave My Baby a Book.

My kids love books.  I've posted about this before.  They get it from me.  I love books too.  I never did anything without a book in my hand growing up.  I would do my chores while reading (my mom loved that). 

Today, while Elle was hanging out on my bed, looking around and taking it all in, I thought I'd grab one of those black and white board books we have and let her look at it.  And she did!  She was actually really into it.  And then she wanted to eat.  Again.  For the fifty-billionth time today.  And now you know what I really did today!  :)

Elle Looking at a Book

9 comments:

Becca said...

I have also always loved books. When I misbehaved as a kid, my parents would threaten not to buy me new books and that would make me shape up!

Eat To Live said...

Hahahaaha,... what a funny girl you are. LOL... they always seem to want to eat.

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

Baby Elle almost like Brit already. So precious he is trying to read the book... LOL

Amy said...

AWE!!! That is too cute. I want to do the same thing someday. (Thanks for helping me get started in that regard) :)

mun said...

She really seems to be reading the book in that photo. So cute!

SZM said...

aaawwwww!!! So precious!

An Apel a Day said...

Eat, eat and eat. I used to say that I was going to the dairy when I went to go pump and/or feed.

Anonymous said...

Awww, she's so cute. And I miss nursing though it's only been 12 days since I stopped :(

Faith said...

she is so beautiful!

love that she was interested in the book, too cute!