Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today I Ate Fish Tacos.

We went out to eat with friends tonight.  It was fun to just eat, talk, laugh and relax.  Too bad Ash wouldn't go to sleep and finally my sister (the baby-sitter) had to text us and let us know that she wouldn't stop crying and being scared.  So - our outing was cut short.   When I got home, she was fine and even smiling.  Stinker.  I told her to go to sleep and 10 minutes later, she was.  Total stinker.  I think she was completely playing my sister. 

I had an appointment with one of my midwives today and my blood pressure was slightly up.  Lame.  Now I have to go in again on Friday for another bp check and a stress test.  **sigh**  I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.  Can't this baby just come out already!?!?!  At least she is still head down and has dropped.  Yay! 

I'm tired.  If I can just keep myself off of Pinterest tonight, maybe I can get into bed early.

(via Facebook - this picture is a very accurate depiction of how i feel right now.)

6 comments:

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

I was laughing at your sticker experience with Ash. on the other hand, my 5-year-old Matthew would rather stay home and play his xBox, and wait for the babysitter, rather than go with us when we go out.

And I kind'a surprised you haven't given birth yet. ***bummer! Maybe the baby is aiming 40-weeks or more! (Hope NOT!)

Take care, Jamie! I pray for yours and your baby's continued wellness.

Saimi said...

You poor girl! Seriously by the looks of that picture you must feel really, uh, trodden down!! UGG!

Faith said...

i just love fish tacos ... yum!

and Ash is funny! she totally played your sister!

praying that baby and your health is just find ... looks like baby wants to cook a little longer.

An Apel a Day said...

Oh Ash! I must admit, I was a major pain with babysitters when I was a kid. When my mom was prego w/ my sister Terra, I would hit them. After she was born, for some reason I was fine! Seriously I was a meany! Luckily my kids are pretty good with them - so far.

I hope baby 3 comes out soon! :) You sound more then ready now.

Eat To Live said...

LOL... love your description of how you feel right now.

Happy you got to go out, even if it was cut short.

mun said...

I hope you are feeling much better now and baby will arrive in your arms soon!