Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today I Had a Salad.

Normally I'm a Hidden Valley Ranch girl. 

But then I bought Brianna's Red Wine Vinaigrette. 

Heaven in my mouth!

I originally bought it for Ash, so she could have some dairy-free, soy-free salad dressing.

First I used it for a pasta salad.  Yum!

Then I tossed it in a salad.  Yum times 2.

Then I poured it on baked chicken.  Yum times infinity!!!!

You have got to try this stuff.  Even if you don't normally care for vinaigrette.

Seriously.

Do it.

2 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Sounds good! I like Blue Cheese. Isaak's allergic to Ranch and Blue Cheese on his skin anyhow. He breaks out if it's not organic. They put something in the bad for you kinds.

Amy said...

Um, yeah! Next time I need vinaigrette, I'm so buying this stuff. Pasta and chicken too? Oh boy, I'm excited to try it!